Well, I’ve decided to plunge into the world of blogging. I’ve made a habit out of reading a few different blogs every morning and have always wanted to start but never really pulled the trigger. But here I am! A few things made me want to finally start:
- I’m one of those freaks who loves working out. In the past year I started lifting a lot more, it’s helped me out a lot with body image and feeling better about myself, physically and mentally. Hopefully someone will read this and it will inspire them to work out too.
- At my gym I’m one of the few girls who ventures into the free weights. I love the interesting coversations and advice I get from the men who are lifting; from how to whiten my teeth to the best way to stretch like my dog. Everything you wouldn’t expect to hear from a group of men lifting heavy weights 🙂
- I just bought a house. That in itself has been an adventure.
- I try my best to eat the healthiest I can. Maybe this will help me out even more?
- I signed up for my first half marathon. I will be running the Rock n Roll Half on July 22. This will be a great place to share my training and maybe find someone else who wants to train with me.
If you’re reading this…thanks! Hopefully you check it out again…I’d love to share my life with you!